Niles Luxury Homes for Sale
Included below are luxury homes for sale and real estate in Niles IL.
Check out the luxury homes for sale listings below and click on the property for all property specifics. If you're interested in the property, you can always schedule a tour or request more information. Our buyer agents can provide you with sale history, area trends, property disclosures, and all other public facts about the property, just let us know!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever recent Niles IL home listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
To view luxury homes for sale in Niles, contact the Burling Square Group - Your Northwest Chicago Suburbs Real Estate Experts! To view all Northwest Chicago Suburbs area homes for sale, visit Northwest Chicago Suburbs Real Estate and Homes for Sale. You can also get helpful real estate and community information by reading our blog. Feel free to search for a home using our Northwest Chicago Suburbs MLS Map Search.
If you're thinking about buying a home soon, check out our buyer's guide to learn more about the process. Maybe you need to sell your current home before buying your next home? Review our seller's guide to get started.
Search Niles Luxury Homes for Sale
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Benefits of Luxury Homes in Niles IL
Luxury homes dot the landscape in Niles, IL. What makes these homes so unique is their often custom design. Many are larger, hitting 5000+ square feet or more or they may be older homes fully restored. It’s not hard to find high-end real estate like this in one of the most popular areas of the Northwest Chicago Suburbs area. If you're looking for more space, luxury homes typically sit on larger lots.
Some of the key advantages of luxury property include:
- Custom-designed spaces often with architectural detail on the exterior and interior
- Land – some of these homes are significantly larger and thus provide more outdoor space for those living there.
- Interior space is also significant, with some of these homes reaching 10,000+ square feet.
- Views of the waterfront are another desirable feature in some of the luxury homes here. Some offer incredibly impressive access to the waterfront itself, making swimming and boating easy.
- High-end furnishings throughout are also common. That includes custom-designed kitchens, modern technology throughout, and modern floor plans.
Find a Niles Real Estate Agent
Jake McClure is a licensed real estate broker, REALTOR, and the group leader of the Burling Square Group - Your Niles Real Estate Experts! Burling Square Group is a division within Fulton Grace Realty. Contact Burling Square Group today to get your home search started!