Glenview Luxury Homes for Sale
Discover luxury homes for sale and real estate in the surrounding Glenview IL area.
All you need to do is view the luxury homes for sale property listings below for full details. If you're interested in the property, you can always schedule a tour or request more information. We will give you the advantage in your home search by providing you with market trends, price per sq ft, comparable sales in the area, and other metrics, just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever recent Glenview IL home listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
To view luxury homes for sale in Glenview, contact the Burling Square Group - Your North Shore Chicago Real Estate Experts! To view all North Shore Chicago area homes for sale, visit North Shore Chicago Real Estate and Homes for Sale. You can also get helpful real estate and community information by reading our North Shore Chicago community guide or our blog. You can also search for homes by North Shore Chicago High School Districts.
If you're thinking about buying a home soon, check out our buyer's guide to learn more about the process. Maybe you need to sell your current home before buying your next home? Review our seller's guide to get started.
Search Glenview Luxury Homes for Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 4 listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Benefits of Luxury Homes in Glenview IL
Luxury homes dot the landscape in Glenview, IL. What makes these homes so unique is their often custom design. Many are larger, hitting 5000+ square feet or more or they may be older homes fully restored. It’s not hard to find high-end real estate like this in one of the most popular areas of the North Shore Chicago area. If you're looking for more space, luxury homes typically sit on larger lots.
Some of the key advantages of luxury property include:
- Custom-designed spaces often with architectural detail on the exterior and interior
- Land – some of these homes are significantly larger and thus provide more outdoor space for those living there.
- Interior space is also significant, with some of these homes reaching 10,000+ square feet.
- Views of the waterfront are another desirable feature in some of the luxury homes here. Some offer incredibly impressive access to the waterfront itself, making swimming and boating easy.
- High-end furnishings throughout are also common. That includes custom-designed kitchens, modern technology throughout, and modern floor plans.
Find a Glenview Real Estate Agent
Jake McClure is a licensed real estate broker, REALTOR, and the group leader of the Burling Square Group - Your Glenview Real Estate Experts! Burling Square Group is a division within Fulton Grace Realty. Contact Burling Square Group today to get your home search started!