Evanston Luxury Homes for Sale
Discover luxury homes for sale and real estate in the surrounding Evanston IL area.
Check out the luxury homes for sale listings below and click on the property for all property specifics. Conveniently request a tour or more information from the property listing details page. We will provide you with anything that will help give you the advantage in your home search, including dislcosures, past sale history, comparable properties, market trends, and more.
Browse listings below and feel free to register for a free account for up-to-date information on Evanston IL luxury homes for sale.
To view luxury homes for sale in Evanston, contact the Burling Square Group - Your North Shore Chicago Real Estate Experts! To view all North Shore Chicago area homes for sale, visit North Shore Chicago Real Estate and Homes for Sale. You can also get helpful real estate and community information by reading our North Shore Chicago community guide or our blog. You can also search for homes by North Shore Chicago High School Districts.
If you're thinking about buying a home soon, check out our buyer's guide to learn more about the process. Maybe you need to sell your current home before buying your next home? Review our seller's guide to get started.
Search Evanston Luxury Homes for Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 7 listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Benefits of Luxury Homes in Evanston IL
Luxury homes dot the landscape in Evanston, IL. What makes these homes so unique is their often custom design. Many are larger, hitting 5000+ square feet or more or they may be older homes fully restored. It’s not hard to find high-end real estate like this in one of the most popular areas of the North Shore Chicago area. If you're looking for more space, luxury homes typically sit on larger lots.
Some of the key advantages of luxury property include:
- Custom-designed spaces often with architectural detail on the exterior and interior
- Land – some of these homes are significantly larger and thus provide more outdoor space for those living there.
- Interior space is also significant, with some of these homes reaching 10,000+ square feet.
- Views of the waterfront are another desirable feature in some of the luxury homes here. Some offer incredibly impressive access to the waterfront itself, making swimming and boating easy.
- High-end furnishings throughout are also common. That includes custom-designed kitchens, modern technology throughout, and modern floor plans.
Find a Evanston Real Estate Agent
Jake McClure is a licensed real estate broker, REALTOR, and the group leader of the Burling Square Group - Your Evanston Real Estate Experts! Burling Square Group is a division within Fulton Grace Realty. Contact Burling Square Group today to get your home search started!